Congratulations on your engagement, now the fun begins bringing your vision to life for your perfect day with your partner and loved ones. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, I understand my clients are busy people and life gets in the way of putting that plan into action. That is where I come in, I am on hand every step of the way to help you plan your dream wedding which is stress free and planned to perfection. I become your wedding PA to relieve the wedding admin, set up the venue to brief, deal with suppliers and run the day to schedule.
Allowing you both to relax and know you are in safe hands to enjoy your special day, but without losing control as you are updated every step along the way. I work with only the best suppliers, hand picking them to match your vision and theme to create a wow factor wedding, which will leave your guests talking about it for years to come.
I believe love is love and I work with a variety of couples from different cultures, religions and backgrounds. I am happy to work with your traditions and also combine traditions with a modern approach.
Services I offer
- Wedding planner
- Wedding Stylist
- Supplier sourcing
- Venue sourcing
- Collating RSVPs
- Venue decoration and set up
- Sweet carts
- Bespoke dessert tables
Full Wedding Planning
Prices from 10-15% of overall wedding budget (minimum fee of £3,500)Find out more
Full Wedding Package
Prices from 10-15% of overall wedding Budget (minimum fee of £4,500)
With the average wedding taking over 300 hours to plan, this is why more couples are hiring wedding planner’s, for their guidance, experience and support.
I become your personal wedding PA taking full control of the planning process, taking away the admin duties. I deal directly with all suppliers meaning you only have one point of contract throughout the whole process – perfect for you to carry on with your busy lifestyles.
I will keep you updated every step of the way and be with you on the day to co-ordinate everything from suppliers, to guests to making sure the little details have not been forgotten.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation
- Create mood boards and design boards via Pinterest
- Venue search with at least 4 suggestions and detailed information on each, including photos (subject to there being venues within the search parameters)
- Visit with couple to 2 of the suggested venues
- Creating full planning schedule, including timelines and checklists
- Budget management and supplier payment reminders
- A minimum of 4 face to face meetings prior to your wedding
- Taking over all wedding paperwork including collating supplier bookings
- Supplier sourcing, including hair, makeup, transport, furniture, catering and more
- Liaising with your stationery provider to send out wedding invitations to guests and collating information from the RSVPs & meal requirements
- Guestlist, seating and table planning
- Guest accommodation
- Planning your wedding décor and style
- General guidance and support leading up to wedding day to calm nerves and queries.
- Constant communication via telephone and email
- Full management on the day from setup until last guest has left
On The Day Co-Ordination:
Prices from £1,500 for up to 100 guests. For weddings with larger guest numbers prices start from £2,500Find out more
On the day co-ordination
On the day co-ordination package prices from £1,500 (depending on the size of the event)
You have planned your wedding but now wondering who will set up all of the little details and bring your wedding to life on the day so you can relax and get ready?
This package is perfect for you and this is where I can assist to make sure your day is setup and running on time.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation 4-8 weeks before the wedding to get completely up to speed with the couple, their expectations for the day and their suppliers
- Contact all suppliers booked in advance of the day to check arrangements
- Creating a detailed itinerary for your wedding day, so the day runs perfectly to schedule and on time
- Unlimited phone and email support in the week leading up to the wedding
- On the day support to set up the day and until the last guest has left
- Ensure the venue is set up to requirements so that it is perfect when the couple arrive
- Coordinate and direct deliveries and suppliers on the day
- The main point of contact for the guests (as well as suppliers) to be able to deal with any problems, should they arise
- Co-ordinating your wedding day, liaising with the caterers, venue staff and suppliers, to ensure that every aspect of the big day runs smoothly
- Discreet and professional handling of any unexpected issues
- Help to ensure the days runs to schedule
- Assisting giving out gifts during the speeches
Prices from £200 per supplierFind out more
Prices from £200 per supplier
If you have planned the bulk of your wedding but are having trouble finding a certain supplier, then I can assist with my large database of preferred suppliers, who are vetted and trusted. I will provide you with at least 2-3 detailed suggestions of suitable suppliers that meet your requirements, which are available on your date.
This package includes:
- Makeup artists
- Hair stylists
- Venue decoration
- Chairs & furniture
- Cake makers
- Wedding dresses
- Gifts for attendants
- Table centres
- Garden games
- … and many more!
Sam planned and styled an event last month which was perfectly executed to the brief. A Downton Abbey style wedding reception with a twist – it looked amazing. Would highly recommend.
Sam is an absolute pleasure to work with, working behind the scenes to make sure your event runs smoothly. She is an absolute star and an asset to any party you are holding. Thank you again Sam for all your hard work.
Sam is an amazing organiser and a lovely lady who can’t do enough to help. A consummate professional. Always love working with her.
We would like to say a massive thank you to Sam of Flutterbee Me Events! Sam was our wedding planner for our wedding. We cannot thank Sam enough for the support, advice, assistance, organisation and professional service she provided. We had two meetings with Sam, one where we went through initial plans and the second where we went through the decorations, schedule and suppliers for the day. After the meetings Sam took completed control and released a lot of work from us in the organisation leading up to and on the day.We highly recommend Sam to every engaged couple who are looking for a well run day where you can sit back and enjoy your special day with your friends and family. Sam is a friendly, approachable and organised lady who will make sure that your special day is amazing!
Sam took over the arrangements of our Wedding reception with very short notice. She worked so hard to make it magical for us even though we hadn’t been able to communicate before hand. She ran around all day and was professional and charming throughout the whole event. I wish I had known Sam before I booked someone else as she really did deliver under difficult circumstances. I have happily recommended Sam to a few of my clients already and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a celebration of any kind.
Thank you Sam, you saved our day xx